Admissions & Visa Compliance Executive (Australia)
Desired candidate’s profile
- Sound knowledge about study in Australia and its admissions and visa processes.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in similar role.
- Hand-holding and guiding students in entire process: admissions, GTE, fee payment, CoE, medicals, visa lodging, etc.
- Accuracy in documentation compliances and ability to pay high attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to ensure smooth process operations.
Other information for recruitment
- No gender restriction.
- Good English verbal & written skills.
- Look for job stability.
- Early joiners will be preferred.
What We Offer?
- Salary has no bar for the right candidate.
- One of the best places to work.
- Great learning & professional growth opportunities.